And on this episode of 'The Blonde Chef,' we find yours truly has decided to make some burritos for dinner. The meat browned, drained, and stirred into the beans, frying pan soaking in soap, bean-meat mix moved over to the burner that the meat was just browned upon... Forgot that the burner had been shut off, because leaving an unattended, still-active burner... not wise. Especially when there's cats afoot! Randomly stirring the meat-bean mix, making sure that it doesn't scorch... not able to figure out WHY I can't smell anything cooking by now... AND WHEN I GO INTO THE KITCHEN TO CHECK WHAT'S WHAT... I FIND THE BURNER'S OFF! +shakes fist+ I quit.
'...many men sneer at virtue -- because it makes vice uncomfortable.' - Venerable Archbishop Fulton J Sheen
Reflections by T. Rea Okerberg
- Reflection 1: The Radical 'Yes!'
- Reflection 2 – Easter
- Reflection 3: Prayers
- Reflection 4 - Depth of Jesus' Love for Us
- Reflection 5 - Mercy of God
- Reflection 6 - Walking Upright and Loving God
- Reflection 7 – Consolation
- Reflection 8 – Incense
- Reflection 9 -Reconciliation
- Reflection 10 – Pilgrimage
- Reflection 11 - Priest Vestments
- Reflection 12 - Discerning a Vocation
- Reflection 13 - Cause for Canonization
- Reflection 14 - Known by God - What does this mean?
- Reflection 15 - Stations of the Cross
- Reflection 16 -When God Rearranges the Soul's Furniture
- Reflection 17 - Thoughts and Considerations of Holy Things
14 January 2019
The Blonde Chef - Mexican dinner time.
at 12:58:00 AM
Labels: #theblondechef, I'm finished, kitchen shenanigans, meat, recipe, yummy
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment