Well, this is certainly embarrassing, fair wanderer and seeker of the words! I have set about on a quest of herding the information together of which thou seekest. Bear with me, this is going to take a bit, but come back soon, won't you?
'...many men sneer at virtue -- because it makes vice uncomfortable.' - Venerable Archbishop Fulton J Sheen
Reflections by T. Rea Okerberg
- Reflection 1: The Radical 'Yes!'
- Reflection 2 – Easter
- Reflection 3: Prayers
- Reflection 4 - Depth of Jesus' Love for Us
- Reflection 5 - Mercy of God
- Reflection 6 - Walking Upright and Loving God
- Reflection 7 – Consolation
- Reflection 8 – Incense
- Reflection 9 -Reconciliation
- Reflection 10 – Pilgrimage
- Reflection 11 - Priest Vestments
- Reflection 12 - Discerning a Vocation
- Reflection 13 - Cause for Canonization
- Reflection 14 - Known by God - What does this mean?
- Reflection 15 - Stations of the Cross
- Reflection 16 -When God Rearranges the Soul's Furniture
- Reflection 17 - Thoughts and Considerations of Holy Things
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
Post a Comment