I subscribe to a rather neat newsletter, Friends of the Little Portion Hermitage. I like reading these so much, I save each one. Today’s title caught my eye and it gave me pause when I read it. ‘The Discipline of Darkness.’...
'...many men sneer at virtue -- because it makes vice uncomfortable.' - Venerable Archbishop Fulton J Sheen
Reflections by T. Rea Okerberg
- Reflection 1: The Radical 'Yes!'
- Reflection 2 – Easter
- Reflection 3: Prayers
- Reflection 4 - Depth of Jesus' Love for Us
- Reflection 5 - Mercy of God
- Reflection 6 - Walking Upright and Loving God
- Reflection 7 – Consolation
- Reflection 8 – Incense
- Reflection 9 -Reconciliation
- Reflection 10 – Pilgrimage
- Reflection 11 - Priest Vestments
- Reflection 12 - Discerning a Vocation
- Reflection 13 - Cause for Canonization
- Reflection 14 - Known by God - What does this mean?
- Reflection 15 - Stations of the Cross
- Reflection 16 -When God Rearranges the Soul's Furniture
- Reflection 17 - Thoughts and Considerations of Holy Things
09 January 2020
05 January 2020
Happy New Year!
So, here we are, a new year! Already! I was trying to figure out how to write this post, and this is my… I think the fourth or fifth attempt at writing this out. Here’s hoping this time it doesn’t need re-written, because...
Labels: be kind, books, creativity, dream, give thanks, happy new year, honesty, html, humanity, muse, music, photography, religion, spirituality, writing
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)